Luxury Doors is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Luxury Doors may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and resend it to you. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30/08/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· Name and job title
· Contact information including email address and phone numbers
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we don’t collect
We don’t collect information such as:
· Bank details like card numbers, pins, and security codes
· Children’s personal data
· Sensitive personal data
How we collect
We collect and process personal data in the following circumstances:
· When you complete forms on our website. This includes your name, contact details, which is provided at the time of registering to use our website, where you ask us to contact you about our goods or services, subscribe to our mailing list, or subscribe/request of goods or services
· Whenever you provide information to us when reporting a problem with our website, making a complaint, making an inquiry or contacting us for any other reason by phone or email. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
· Whenever you disclose your information to us
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All electronic programs that we use for storing personal information are password protected and are controlled by our staff, which is trained to protect your personal information. If for any reason you want to remove your details from our database, you need to request this in writing by mail to Luxury Doors, Unit C1, Gate 3, Park House, 15-23 Greenhill Crescent, Watford Business Park, Watford, WD18 8PH or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will execute the complete removal in maximum 30 days.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our business premises, over the phone, by email or mail you can always request that we don’t use this information for direct marketing purposes.
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. These details will be supplied free of charge. However, a reasonable fee might occur if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Luxury Doors, Gate 3, Unit C1, Park House, 15-23 Greenhill Crescent, Watford Business Park, Watford, WD18 8PH or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Luxury Doors is the trading name of Doors4UK Ltd